WHYGO.COM | PLAN YOUR TRIP HERE
MORE THAN SIMPLE GUIDES
* Rooms are all small with a maximum of 6 beds in them. All are spacious with modern furnishings and are quiet, clean and comfortable.
* Prices include a great, filling breakfast with hot and cold buffet items.
* 24-hour reception - no curfew.
* Comfortable no smoking lounge with satellite TV, air conditioning and internet access.
* Great location opposite St. Pancreas station and a short walk from Euston and Kings Cross, making it an ideal base for exploring the city or travelling further field.
* Within easy reach of the town centre, theatre district and museums.
* Catch frequent buses for the short journey to Islington, where you will find a wide range of restaurants to suit all tastes, plus bars, shops and a multi-screen cinema.
* Lively Camden Town is nearby with a selection of bars, clubs, restaurants and one of London's best weekend markets.
***We are unable to accommodate Children aged less than 18 years old in our shared rooms. Please contact the hostel directly to book family rooms, or private rooms for younger guests**
***Non YHA / HI members will be subject to a supplement of £3 per person per night***.
*** Please note this hostel has a maximum stay of 7 days. Bookings longer than 7 days will not be refunded***
Rail and Underground:
We are ideally located within 5 minutes walk of Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston rail stations, all of which are stops on the Underground.
From King's Cross or St Pancras stations turn Right onto Euston Road, cross Judd Street, the hostel is second building on left hand side. From Euston station turn onto Euston Road, the hostel is opposite British Library and next to O'Neils pub.
From Euston station, turn Left onto Euston Road - the hostel is aprox. 5 minutes walk along Euston Road, opposite the British library and next to the O'Neils pub.
Kings Cross and Euston are on many bus routes. Bus no.73 runs from Victoria bus and rail station to the hostel. Bus no.205 runs between Liverpool Street, Marylebone and Paddington rail stations.
Buses depart from Victoria station. This can be reached by underground on the Victoria Line ( aprox. 25 minutes ) or by bus no.73 ( aprox. 45 minutes ). National Express tickets are available from the hostel reception.
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.