About St. Christopher's Inn - Camden
You can find the Camden backpacker hostel nestled between Camden and Mornington Crescent tube stations. The short walk to the hostel is more than enough to convince you that Camden High Street is one of the most exciting areas in London.
You get the usual crowds of directionless people rushing in many directions and the Camden residents who at the very least are an eclectic bunch. Body modification is taken to a higher level in this neighbourhood and bright pink Mohawks are the norm. It's more than likely that you'll spend half of your time in Camden people watching and the other half absorbing the many fascinating sights and sounds on offer.
In our Tudor style hostel you will find a rock and roll band stand, a chilled out chill out room in the basement, the top global sports on the widescreen TVs and a bar stocked with your favourite drinks. Up the stairs, you can pick a bed in the twin room, the mixed six-bed dorm, the female only six-bed dorm or the mixed eight and ten bed dorms.
Exploring Camden requires a very sturdy pair of shoes because you are going to be covering a lot of ground. Start with a thorough examination of the High Street with its shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants before making your way to the Markets. Six separate markets overflow into each other and provide endless hours of treasure hunting. When you need a rest, you can pull up a chair in one of the many outdoor cafés that line the Camden Locks, grab a coffee and watch the barges go by.
When the evening comes, you can choose from a barrel load of great venues including the Roundhouse Theatre, the Electric Ballroom, Koko's, the Jazz Café and the Dublin Castle. Camden is absolutely saturated with fantastic live music venues and small production theatre companies - guaranteeing that you will never have a dull night.
The best way to kick off a Camden night out is with a round at your very own neighbourhood local, Belushi's. The ground floor bar of our hostel is the hot spot for cheap eats, fantastic drink deals, international sport screenings, impromptu pool tournaments and the latest Pop and Rock on the sound system. Best of all when you present your free Beds and Bars Card we reward you with a 10% backpacker discount on all food and all drinks, all day!
Please be aware that you must show a photo I.D when you arrive. We only accept Passports or a Driving License as I.D.
Guests under the age of 18 years of age must stay in a private room with guardians they can not share in general dormitory rooms with persons that are not part of their own group or family. Fewer than 18s are not allowed the bars or pubs.
Cancellation policy: if you do not turn up for the first night, the amount of 1st nights will be charged to your credit/debit card and all other reservations/nights will be cancelled.
Thank you for your co-operation.
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Safety deposit
- Lockers in dorms
- Lounge area
- Pool table(s)
- Credit cards accepted
- 24 hour hot showers
- No curfew
- Breakfast included
- Linen provided
- Luggage storage provided
Directions to St. Christopher's Inn - Camden
Directions to the Hostel
(For the Camden Hostel it is cheaper and faster to take the London Underground versus Heathrow Express, also fewer confusing connections to make.)
1. Get on the London Underground Heathrow Terminals 1-2-3
2. Take the Picadilly Line Eastbound towards Cockfosters
3. Get off at Leicester Square and switch to the Northern Line
4. Take the Northern Line Northbound (direction of High Barnet/Mill Hill East or Edgware)
5. Get off at Camden Town station
6. Directions from Camden Town station
1. Get on the Thameslink Train
2. At King?s Cross St. Pancras get on the London Underground
3. Take the Northern Line Northbound (Direction of High Barnet/Mill Hill East/Edgeware)
4. Get off at Camden Town Station
5. Directions from Camden Town Station
1. Catch the one train to Liverpool Street Station
2. Transfer to the London Underground
3. Take the Circle Line Westbound
4. At King?s Cross St. Pancras transfer to the Northern Line
5.T ravel Northbound on the Northern Line (direction of High Barnet/Mill Hill East/Edgware) to Camden Town
6. Directions from Camden Town station
Victoria Coach Station
1. Walk to Victoria tube station on the London Underground
2. Take the Victoria Line Northbound towards Walthamstow Central
3. At King?s Cross St. Pancras transfer to the Northen Line Northbound (direction of High Barnet/Mill Hill East/Edgware)
4. Get off at Camden Town
5. Directions from Camden Town station
1. Get on the London Underground and take the Northern Line Northbound (direction of High Barnet/Mill Hill East/Edgware)
2. Get off at Camden Town station
3. Directions from Camden Town station
From Camden Town Station to the Hostel
1. Exit Camden Town Station turning left into Camden High Street
2. Walk past McDonald?s and Burger King
3. St. Christopher?s Inn is located 200 metres up on the left hand side